12 of the Best Job Interview Questions to Ask Candidates.
What are the best interview questions for employers to ask?
Sometimes, it’s hard to find the best interview questions. Asking a candidate what they know about your company, products or your customers will give you some insight into how much preparation they put into the interview. The question also helps you find candidates who are a good cultural fit for your business.
Questions won’t give you all the answers. However, when you’re asking questions, you’re collecting data. And what you want to do is collect enough data so that you can make a judgement call: Will this person be worth investing in?
These are the top 12 questions you should be asking
•Tell me about yourself. …
• What is your greatest strength? …
• What is your greatest weakness? …
• What Professional Achievement Are You Most Proud of?
• How Would You Describe Your Own Working Style?
• Why Are You Leaving Your Current Employer?
• What Excites You Most About This Position?
• What One Skill Makes You the Most Qualified for This Position?
• If Hired, What Is the First Thing You Would Tackle in This Position?
• What Do You Like to Do Outside of Work?
• How do you handle stress and pressure?
• Do you have any questions for me?