5 Steps to hiring exceptional hotel staff
Attracting, Hiring And Retaining Hospitality Talent – From bellboys and kitchen porters to kids club staff, hotel managers and everything in-between.
The hospitality industry is growing rapidly in Thailand, but working in hospitality isn’t for everybody. There are the long, irregular hours, the often demanding customers and the intense physical side of the job. It takes a certain type of personality not only to deal with these challenges but to actually thrive on them.
Give your candidates the information that they need to know in a way that’s easy to read. This goes for job duties, experience requirements, skill requirements, and next steps to express interest.
1. Define clearly candidate’s tasks and skills you’re looking for.
2. Create a detailed job description, don’t forget to put information, rules and reasons why candidates should or should not apply for your job position.
3. Target the right audience.
4. Select reliable partner to list your positions.
5. Make your application process easy.
Do you need help?
We are reliable professionals with more than 15 years experience on Thai job market.
Leave a Reply: